Sunday, March 17, 2013

Rest Day - March 17, 2013 - Sunday

Rest Day

Enjoy the day off. Saw a couple new PR's on yesterday's max effort work; there was solid technique all around from those I coached at Back Bay. We now have officially put 13.2 behind us, and all I can say is I never thought I would see people do step-ups that intensely. Do what you have to do to win, I guess, but I can honestly say I wasn't a huge fan of that standard. Either way I am predicting either T2B, pull-ups, double-unders, or some combination of the three for 13.3. As far as the time domain, I am thinking something in the 7 minute range (or maybe if we are lucky a repeat of the AMRAP 5 squat clean and jerks from 2011). Get plenty of rest, eat well in preparation for the upcoming week, and make sure to stretch. The downside of 13.2 is it can beat you up more than you realize, so do what you need to do to let your bodies heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment